Terms and conditions
- 1. You are getting only our time to help you with your gameplay in CS:GO.
- 2. There are a lot of different ways to pay for our service. We prefer Paypal, but we also cooperate with G2A (https://www.g2a.com) so we are able to accept (Paysafecards, Skrill, bank transfer, iDeal, AliPay and more). We can also consider accepting western union, STEAM MONEY (+30%) or any other.
- 3. We start cs rank boost after receiving payment. We never do it before getting paid so we don't do any free test games.
- 4. We can't tell you how long it will take. It depends on a few things: the size of your order, the current amount of orders and the availability of our players. Sometimes it can take a couple of days and sometimes it can be done in few hours.
- 5. We can refuse to service somebody.
- 6. Read the FAQ before you decide to make an order. Most of the questions about csgo rank boost are answered there.
- 7. Please contact us after making a payment please so we can speed up the transaction or to ask us any questions or if you have complaints or remarks.
- 8. Playing ranked / competitive games during boosting service is prohibited and can end in cancellation of your order.
- 9. Remember that if you are about to cheat us (ex. charge back the payment) we are reporting your account to Valve support. That leads to permanent ban of your account.
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs(G2A Pay)
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
We and/or entities that sell products on our website by using G2A Pay services are primarily responsible for warranty, maintenance, technical or product support services for those Products. We and/or entities that sell products on our website are primarily responsible to users for any liabilities related to fulfillment of orders, and EULAs entered into by the End-User Customer. G2A Pay services provider is primarily responsible for facilitating your payment.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at [email protected]
Due to the nature of Boosting24’s products (non-tangible digital goods), it is not possible to “return” the product therefore we DO NOT offer refund after purchase is made. If your order has not started you are eligible for a partial refund (55%) or store credit for the amount paid to us.
Once the service has started, you are no longer eligible to receive a refund. If service is not completed by Boosting24 you have the right to receive store credit fitting what is missing from your service.